Business Setup in Dubai Knowledge Village
Dubai Knowledge Village (DKV), was formed in 2003 as a venture strategized by Tecom Group. The Dubai Knowledge Village was planned under the initiative to boom the knowledge-based sector of this wealthy country. It is the world’s first and only free zone dedicated to human resource development, executive search and professional training and development.
Over a decade ago, Dubai Knowledge Village was built by HH Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid al Maktoum with the heed to grow freezone industries in the Middle East. Considering the need to cater to the training and development sector, the Dubai Knowledge Village has transformed itself as the solitary freezone dedicated to Human Resource Management and Learning Excellence. The resources have shifted from being a measure of sustenance to becoming a completely integrated, primary component of successful business. The Dubai Knowledge Village has become beacon of knowledge in the country. DKV has seen a huge expansion in the education, human resources and recruitment sector. The development figures reported 24 percent of increase in Dubai Knowledge Village Company Setups, with more than 500 business partners, 57,000 graduates and 80 new companies of human resources and education institutes, this year alone. With Asnaad Consultancy – you can also be a part of this booming economy, that has created a nerve centre of education sector, training institutes and the creation of human capital with the HR consultancy for UAE industries.
The expert advisories of Asnaad Business Setup Service providers support you with formalities involved during company formation in Dubai Knowledge Village or corporate related issues while setting up business in Dubai Knowledge Village. We further formulate a highly profitable business model and instigate you to be the leading knowledge partners towards catering the demands of a diversified economy the country has been experiencing. Asnaad Business Management Consultancy provides you with viable and sustainable business plan engraved with the concept promoted by the Dubai Knowledge Village freezone. Be it business setup solution or changing workforce demographics, the market research or the feasibility report, Asnaad Consultancy is here to guide you with all your company management solutions. We also assist companies to be increasingly have a strategic outlook and be analytical about how their recruitments, engagements or deployments. Talk to an expert from Asnaad Consultancy on setting up business at Dubai Knowledge Village or to know how to get your business registration at Dubai Knowledge Village. Contact today!
Beneficial characteristics of Dubai Knowledge Village Business Setup
• Easy Registration: Setting up business at Dubai Knowledge Village, can be beneficial on the ground of registration. Dubai Knowledge Village offers easy and hassle free registration process, there is no need to involve the local sponsor for the registration of a company, the 100% foreign involvement is allowed making the registration a sole process. The procedure of registering of a new company or incorporating of a branch is simple and has minimal requirements. The payment of Company registration in Dubai Knowledge Village free zone fees is very low comparing with all the advantages and opportunities for business in the UAE.
• Fewer Licensing: and licensing. whereas with regards to licensing the DKV only requires two licenses in most cases, those are – the Commercial License and the Service License. An individual or an entity can also opt for a State License for freelance. All the licenses need to be renewed annually, the amount of which is also relatively low. Another plus point it the licenses are valid for all the common type services including freelance, recruitment, hotel and entertainment business, advisory activities and professional services in the field of education.
• Leverage on Shareholders: Generally, the Commercial Companies Law or the Department of Economic Development has formulated a certain criteria stating the number of shareholders or participants during the formation of any business setup. However, the Knowledge Village in Dubai provides a leverage on shareholders. There is no constraint on the number of shareholders – minimum needs to be one, while maximum has no limit.
• Infrastructural Benefits: Dubai Knowledge Village is divided into Three-Phase module with world-class facilities and infrastructure. As the Knowledge Village in Dubai is positioned in the newly formed Dubai it is closer to residential areas such as; The Greens, Al Barsha and Dubai Marina. Moreover, it is well-connected through roadways and easily accessible by the metro. Another important factor is that Dubai Knowledge Village is managed and operated by the Tecom Group that is also a reason of the well-maintained facilities.
• Evasion of Double taxation: Like any other freezone, the Dubai Knowledge Village freezone provides 100% tax free reliefs that includes exemption of all kind of applied taxes. Nevertheless, with regards to the Dubai Knowledge Village investors can avail benefits and avoid double taxation as per the tax treaties signed by the county. In 2009, UAE entered into double taxation agreements with 47 countries. This network includes treaties with Austria, Belgium, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Italy, Korea, Malaysia, Mauritius, Netherlands, New Zealand, Pakistan, Singapore, Spain, Thailand and others.